Job Title: Production Worker
Field of employment: Production/Logistics
Minimum education : High school diploma
Status : Contractual
Type of schedule: Daytime (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.), evening (4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.) or night (11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.)
Location: Plains of Abraham
Salary: To be discussed
Start and end date: February 7 to March 18, 2022
Are you passionate about the outdoors and do you like to work outside no matter what Mother Nature throws at you? We are looking for you!
- Carry out a security patrol on the event site;
- Check the propane level in the various tanks;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the tent;
- Remove snow from the various access doors of the infrastructures as needed;
- Perform various manual tasks (screwing, painting, etc.);
- Any other task related to the smooth running of the event.
- Demonstrate autonomy and resourcefulness
- Be available to work long hours in a variety of schedules and temperatures
- Ability to adapt quickly and work efficiently in a constantly changing environment
- Be in good physical shape
Benefits of working with us
- Work on the most beautiful playground: the Plains of Abraham!
- Competitive salary
- Parking included
You want to be an integral part of the event and its success? Join us! Send your resume to Laurianne Routhier by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the position, call 418 907-5734.
Application deadline: January 7, 2022