The RSEQ-QCA invites all school to participate!
Register to one of two team-relay races : RSEQ-QCA Elementary School Invitational tournament and RSEQ-QCA High School Invitational tournament.
In team of 5 participants, represent your school and you could win one of the official RSEQ-QCA (Quebec Student Sports Network) banner to display in your school. Categories are “moustique, benjamin, cadet and juvenile” in both girls and boys/mixed team. In the High School tournament, even staff members can race in their own category.
Each school can register as many team as they wish! Fun for everyone!
|Up to November 20||Up to January 15||Up to February 6|
Your registration includes:
- Your race entry fee including feed zone during the race;
- A souvenir gift for each participant;
- Medals for the top three in each age category;
- A chance to win the official RSEQ banner to display in your school (except staff members);
- Exceptional rates for rooms at the Hôtel Château Laurier Québec during the Pentathlon.
About the registration fee:
- Taxes are included;
- Registration closes on February 6.
* A $35/team fee will apply for any cancellation after January 31st.
High school - Benjamin
High school - Cadet and Juvénile
* Round off to the tenth of a km.