Accessible and festive!
The RADIO-CANADA Social Integration Challenge enables adults and children with physical or intellectual disabilities, autism spectrum disorder or mental health disorders to participate, with their loved ones, in the Pentathlon des neiges presented by MEC.
Finally, an opportunity for parents, brothers, sisters, foster families, teachers, companions and friends to participate in an accessible and easy activity with one or more loved ones, with disabilities.
- Teams of 3 to 5 participants with 2 companions (if necessary and at your discretion, the companion may be a parent, a brother, a sister, a friend or other);
- A minimum of one person per team, impaired, autism spectrum, permanent mental health disorder or disabilities;
- Parents, brothers, sisters, friends, educators and others complete the team;
- Untimed race;
- Choice of disciplines and distances at the discretion of the team;
- More than one participant from the same team can do the same sport;
- Recognition for participants (medal, snack and souvenir).
Each registered team will receive up to 7 bibs: 5 for the participants and 2 for the companions who can be with the team in the transition zone or on the circuit.
Disguise yourself and have fun! The team that will contribute the most to the party will receive the invaluable trophy of conviviality of the Radio-Canada Social integration challenge!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UP TO NOVEMBER 20
UP TO JANUARY 15
UP TO FEBRUARY 6
Register to many different events and save up to 15% on all the chosen events:
- 2 events: 5%
- 3 events: 10%
- 4 or more events: 15%
Please note that the following items are excluded:
- Corporate challenge
- Corporate name fee
- MS1 registration fee
About the registration fee:
- Taxes and Triathlon Québec sanctioning fees are included;
- MS1 registration fees will be added at time of payment;
- Registration closes on February 6.
Your registration includes:
- Your race entry fee including feed zone during the race;
- A souvenir gift for each participant;
- A post-race lunch;
- A medal for every participant
- Exceptional rates for rooms at the Hôtel Château Laurier Québec during the Pentathlon.
* Number of rounds at the discretion of each team