The long distance team Eye Am : the ideal challenge to live this winter!
A total of $2 400 in bursaries is offered for the top 5 teams in women and open categories for the long distance team Eye Am challenge.
This year, the long distance challenge team Eye-Am will share the same start. A challenge to meet and a must-see event!
The long distance challenge is also offered in solo and tandem formats.
|Up to November 15||Up to January 10||Up to February 7|
Register to many different events and save up to 15% on all the chosen events:
- 2 events: 5%
- 3 events: 10%
- 4 or more events: 15%
Please note that the following items are excluded:
- Corporate challenge
- Corporate name fee
- MS1 registration fee
About the registration fee:
- Taxes and Triathlon Québec sanctioning fees are included;
- MS1 registration fees will be added at time of payment;
- Registration closes on February 7.
Your registration includes:
- Your race entry fee including feed zone during the race;
- A souvenir gift for each participant;
- A post-race lunch;
- Medals for the top three in each age category;
- A chance to win bursaries;
- Exceptional rates for rooms at the Hôtel Château Laurier Québec during the Pentathlon.
Take advantage of your participation at the Pentathlon to give your company, organization or sponsor great visibility. Find out more about this offer before you register for the Pentathlon challenge.
|Mixed:||At least 2 members of the team are female|
|Senior:||Each member of the team is 40 or older|
|Veteran:||Each member of the team is 50 or older|
Note: Each team member must complete a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 2 disciplines.
- Age is determined on December 31st of the year of the competition.
* Round off to the tenth of a km.
A total of $5 600 in bursaries is offered in the different formats of the long distance challenge, including $2 400 specifically to teams. Winners must be present at the medals ceremony to receive their bursary.
The other challenges of the Pentathlon do not offer the possibility of winning bursaries, except the Long distance challenge - Solo and tandem.
All bursaries will be given by transfer via PayPal, no check will be issued.