NEW CHALLENGE 2018
The Pentathlon des neiges is finally coming back to where it was born by presenting the Lac-Beauport Skating Challenge. It is a unique opportunity to skate in a friendly atmosphere on an exceptional site, with a group of Dutch coming especially to skate in Quebec.
Already over 50 Dutch are confirmed to take the challenge. In a relax fashion, it is only while you skate, on the 2km oval that you will decide on the distance of your personal challenge, depending on how you feel on that specific day: 25 km, 50 km, 75k m or 100 km. You are feeling good after 25 km? Keep on going for 50 km… and why not for 100 km!
Relive your experience with the other skaters around a full meal and a great Boréale beer, included in your registration fee. Be part of this memorable day that will officially launch the activities of the 14th Pentathlon des neiges presented by MEC, the world’s biggest winter multisport event.
|up to november 16||
up to january 11
up to february 8
Register to many different events and save up to 15% on all the chosen events:
- 2 events: 5%
- 3 events: 10%
- 4 or more events: 15%
Please note that the following items are excluded:
- Corporate challenge
- Corporate name fee
- MS1 registration fee
About the registration fee:
- Taxes and Triathlon Québec sanctioning fees are included;
- MS1 registration fees will be added at time of payment;
- Registration closes on February 8.
Your registration includes:
- Your race entry fee including feed zone during the race;
- A souvenir gift for each participant;
- A post-race lunch and a beer Boréale;
- Exceptional rates for rooms at the Hôtel Château Laurier Québec during the Pentathlon.