The funniest of all races… where all kids win!
The Families and friends challenge is the event where kids get to participate to their Pentathlon, in a team with their parents, grandparents or friends. It is a fantastic way to discover the joy of winter sports. Wear your funniest costume representing your team and you may win the Conviviality trophy awarded to the most original, dynamic and charismatic team. It’s the only trophy to be won, but… At the Families and friends challenge, all kids get on the podium! Every children 14 and below, receives a participation medal.
This year again, every registered team will receive 7 bibs. You can now invite 2 special persons as your spectators who could be with your team in the transition zone.
In a team, at least 3 disciplines must be completed by a child of 14 years old or under. Who will complete each discipline? That is your decision.
Each discipline is about 10 to 20 minutes long. The record for the youngest participant is 22 months old and oldest is at 81 years… young! You can do it!
Up to November 16
Up to January 11
Up to February 8
Register to many different events and save up to 15% on all the chosen events:
- 2 events: 5%
- 3 events: 10%
- 4 or more events: 15%
Please note that the following items are excluded:
- Corporate challenge
- Corporate name fee
- MS1 registration fee
About the registration fee:
- Taxes and Triathlon Québec sanctioning fees are included;
- MS1 registration fees will be added at time of payment;
- Registration closes on February 8.
Your registration includes:
- Your race entry fee including feed zone during the race;
- A souvenir gift for each participant;
- A post-race lunch;
- A medal for every participant of 14 years old or under;
- A chance to win the conviviality trophy;
- Exceptional rates for rooms at the Hôtel Château Laurier Québec during the Pentathlon.
Don't forget, at least 3 disciplines must be completed by a child of 14 years old or under.
- Age is determined on Decembre 31st of the year of the competition.
* Round off to the tenth of a km.
* Toddlers may complete only half of the laps. Its your choice!