The classic version of the event!
Hundreds of athletes will battle for the different titles in this popular Boréale short distance challenge. A show you must not miss!
The Boréale short distance challenge is about 25 km. A maximum of 3 hours is allowed to complete the course. Will you meet the challenge?
Register to many different events and save up to 15% on all the chosen events:
- 2 events: 5%
- 3 events: 10%
- 4 or more events: 15%
Please note that the following items are excluded:
- Corporate challenge
- Corporate name fee
- Triathlon Québec one day sanction fee
- MS1 registration fee
About the registration fee:
- Taxes and Triathlon Québec sanctioning fees are included;
- MS1 registration fees will be added at time of payment;
- Registration closes on February 6. Upon availability, late registration may be possible for additional teams or new registration. A 10% extra charge will be added to the last registration rate offered.
Your registration includes:
- Your race entry fee including feed zone during the race;
- A souvenir gift for each participant;
- A post-race lunch;
- Medals for the top three in each age category in solo, tandem and team;
- Exceptional rates for rooms at the Hôtel Château Laurier Québec during the Pentathlon.
Take advantage of your participation at the Pentathlon to give your company, organization or sponsor great visibility. Find out more about this offer before you register for the Pentathlon challenge.
|Mixed:||At least 2 members of the team are female|
|Junior: all 19 or –||Each member of the team is 19 or younger|
|Senior: all 40 or +||Each member of the team is 40 or older|
|Veteran: all 50 or +||Each member of the team is 50 or older|
- Each team member must complete a minumum of 1 and a maximum of 2 disciplines.
- Age is determined on Decembre 31st of the year of the competition.
* Round off to the tenth of a km.